Have you ever had to cancel a doctors appointment because you couldn’t find a ride? Do you sometimes go without groceries because you have no way of getting to the store? How great would it be to be able to go to the beauty shop and finally get your hair done? Let us help you!
The Gathering Place Senior Center of Henderson offers a FREE transportation service to those ages 60 and over. We will gladly come to your home to pick you up and take you to the doctor, the grocery store, the beauty shop, to pay your bills, etc. You do not need to be a member to use this service.
Simply call us at 270-827-2948 to schedule your transportation.
Some restrictions do apply:
- You must be age 60 and over do use this service.
- Transportation is limited to Henderson County only. We do not travel outside of Henderson County.
- Client must be able to be dropped off and picked back up from destinations.
- Transportation service runs Monday through Friday 8 AM to 1:30 PM (client must be dropped off at final destination by this time).
- All transports are by appointment only and are on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information about our transportation service and/or other services we offer please contact us at 270-827-2948.